Easy Brownie Parfait
Take a bite, close your eyes, and enjoy the sweet flavor symphony of our amazing Easy Brownie Parfait!
- 3 c thrive fudge brownie mix + ½ cup warm water
- 1 pk instant vanilla pudding mix (about 2 c. pudding)
- 1 pk instant chocolate pudding (about 2 c. pudding)
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1⁄4 t vanilla
- 1⁄4 c thrive powdered sugar
- 1 c thrive sliced strawberries
- 1 c thrive banana slices (fd)
- 3 T thrive white sugar
- 1⁄2 T lemon juice
- 3⁄4 c water
Mix strawberries, bananas, white sugar, lemon juice, and water together and allow to sit in refrigerator for ½ hour. Bake and cool brownies; cut into small pieces. Prepare and chill pudding mixes following the directions on the packages. Whip the cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar together until light, stiff peaks form; chill thoroughly.
Assemble parfaits by adding layers of fruit, brownie pieces, and pudding in equal parts to eight 10-oz. cups. Top with whipped cream and serve within ½ hour.
March 2013 THRIVE Live